MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAMME
McLarens Group is a leading and a well-established business conglomerate with diversified business activities in the fields of Shipping and Marine, Logistics, Lubricants, Manufacturing, Property Development and Hotels. Shipping and Shipping related services is the core business of the group. As a part of rapid business growth and expansion plans, McLarens seeks dynamic & competent individuals to join as Management Trainees.
During your Management Training period, you will be exposed to the core areas of the business and will be placed in a suitable position in the areas of Logistics / Business Development.
The ideal candidate:
- Should have a degree/ professional qualification in Logistics/Management.
- Be under 25 years of age.
- Should have been involved in extra-curricular activities such as sports, or held leadership positions in various societies.
- Should posess strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals in a diversified environment.
- Should be a ‘challenge seeker’ with a ‘can do’ mind set.
Having completed an Internship will be an added advantage
McLarens offers an attractive remuneration package and a challenging opportunity to expand career horizons.
Group General Manager - Human Resources
McLarens Holdings Limited
No. 284 Vauxhall Street,
E-mail - email@example.com
Website - www.mclarensgroup.lk