Assistant Manager – Logistics (Colombo)
Monitor and coordinate the Logistics functions with relevant stake holders to ensure smooth operations and customer satisfaction.
• Degree / Diploma in Logistics preferred
• Sound communication and IT skills
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Logistics
Assistant Manager / Executive - Protection and Indemnity (Colombo)
Manage the Protection and Indemnity functions for Clubs and Fixed Premium products listed under McLarens Holdings/ GAC by coordinating with various parties to provide services as necessary, ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Graduate in International Transportation, Logistics and Maritime Law preferred
• Good communication skills & good IT literacy
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Ship Agency
Senior Executive/Executive – Business Development (Colombo)
Evaluate new business opportunities for the companies (GAC and McLarens Holdings Ltd.), conduct due diligence and prepare proposals for leadership decision making.
• Diploma in Business Management / qualifications in CIM/SLIM or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Shipping industry would be advantageous
Senior Executive / Executive – Shipping/Marine Operations (Colombo/Galle/Trincomalee)
Ensure all preparatory activities for Off Port Limit (OPL) operations and berthing are conducted effectively by ensuring all necessary standards of HSSE (Health, Safety, Security & Environment) are met and retain local customers by strengthening the work relationship.
• Full/part qualifications in Shipping
• Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in a similar capacity
Are you creative, ambitious and hungry to learn? Here is your opportunity to engage in a comprehensive training program in all our core business areas by being exposed to the spectrum of Shipping, Marine and Logistics. It’s your chance to prove that you are a future leader.
• A degree/ professional qualification in Logistics/Management
• Under 25 years of age
• Have been involved in extra-curricular activities such as sports, or held leadership positions in various societies
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals in a diversified environment.
• A challenge seeker with a ‘can do’ mind set • Have volunteered or completed an internship previously will be an added advantage
Executive Disbursement Accounts (Colombo/Galle)
Monitor the collection of funds as per contract terms /agreements and assist the operations team to effectively follow up on debt recovery and allocation of funds
• Full/Part qualifications in Shipping
• Good knowledge in Accounts
Group General Manager - Human Resources
McLarens Holdings Limited
No. 284 Vauxhall Street,
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.mclarensgroup.lk