Manager – Human Resources Development (HRD)
McLarens Group is a leading, well-established business conglomerate with diversified business activities. McLarens is widely recognized for excellence in Shipping, Logistics, Trading, Manufacturing, Property Development, Automotive and Hotels to sustain its commitment to quality while continuing to grow in business and stature in Sri Lanka.
We were awarded and rated as one of the best 25 companies to work in Sri Lanka in 2016 by Great Place to Work.
McLarens Group is now seeking an aspiring, energetic & competent professional to join its team as a Manager – HRD. This will be a pivotal role within the Group that supports the General Manager– HR, in achieving the business objectives of the group by providing HR support.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the Group’s Training & Development process from need identification to delivery of training interventions.
- Work with Universities / Training Institutes on Internship Programmes.
- Run the Group’s Management Trainee Programme.
- Manage the Group’s Job Description revision and updating process by liaising with Company / Departmental Heads.
- Support the General Manager – HR in the Group’s succession planning process.
- Manage the Group’s annual Employee Satisfaction Survey process.
- Be a part of special HR projects as and when needed
Qualification & Skills
- A Graduate/ Diploma holder in HRM from a recognized University / Institute with 5 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Hands on experience in handling Organizational Development.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to travel to remote locations as an when the need arises.
General Manager - Human Resources
McLarens Holdings Limited
284, Vauxhall Street,