In the manufacturing sector, McLarens has been able to grow through a focus on polythene based foam products. McLarens is widely considered to be trailblazers in this industry having pioneered the use of expanded polyethylene foam products in the country and therefore is recognized as the market leader in roof heat insulation.
- McFoil - Heat Insulation provides thermal comfort to homes & buildings and is well accepted in building design and construction.
- McFoam - For general packaging of fragile items, also effectively used as carpet under layer & for inner lining of bags.
- Mc Wrap - Air bubble sheet is yet another product manufactured for the packaging industry.
- McFoam Nets - For protection of fruits & vegetables.
- Mc Lami Tubes – Used in the packaging of toothpaste and in the pharmaceutical Industry.
- Mc Roof Products – Steel Roofing and Cladding Sheets providing the complete roofing solution
- Range of value added items manufactured also includes Mats, Sunshades, Sofa Beds & Insulated Gift Wrapping Sheets.
Aluminum Barrier Laminate (ABL) Tubes, largely used in the packaging of toothpaste and beauty, pharmaceutical goods, is also included in McLaren’s product portfolio.
The company imports and trades a range of items such as Iron Oxide Pigments, Italian Tap ware, Architecture hardware includes Door Locks & Accessories, Paint Brushes & Metal Fillers.
We are also the authorized distributor for one of the largest adhesives manufacturers in Asia, Pidilite and distribute Fevicol adhesives as well as Dr Fixit construction chemicals. The distribution of these products is facilitated by a trader network of over 3000 hardware Outlets Island wide.
McLarens manufacturing arm was awarded the ISO 9001, 14001 and OSHAS certifications by the Sri Lanka Standards Institute and was also the first company to be certified with ISO – 50000 in 2011 for energy conservation and also obtained the prestigious green mark certificate for McFoil Super and Ultra products.
For further information log onto www.macbertan.lk