McLarens Group is a leading, well-established business conglomerate with diversified business activities. McLarens is widely recognized for excellence in Shipping, Logistics, Trading, Manufacturing, Property Development, Automotive and Hotels to sustain its commitment to quality while continuing to grow in business and stature in Sri Lanka.
We were awarded and rated as one of the best 25 companies to work in Sri Lanka in 2017 by Great Place to Work.
McLarens Group is now seeking an aspiring, energetic & a competent individual to join its team as a HR Assistant.
- Update leave and daily attendance information of the group to the HRIS
- Generate Overtime reports / No Pay reports through the system and submit to the payroll department on time to process the salaries
- Configure the HRIS to define the monthly roster for relevant departments
- Trouble shoot system issues by liaising with IT department and Vendor to minimize HRIS downtime
- Generate and prepare Management reports through the system as and when required
- Passed G. C. E A / L
- Preferably completed CCHRM Qualification from IPM
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar capacity
- Good communications skills & high level of computer literacy
Group General Manager - Human Resources
McLarens Holdings Limited
No. 284 Vauxhall Street,
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.mclarensgroup.lk